Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
Awww... DOLLY! That's actually really cute... but I like Luma better

Rio was Brody's name
Sophie was Sophia's name
I remember seeing the pic of Brody with the caption Rio!!! I was in love! That was like right when I joined yt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeane View Post
morgan's birth name was elliot
Cute...but I like Morgan more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Little Jilly's was - Dessert Storm (!!!!!) - kid you not. She was born a runt during that war or just before and only weighed 3 lbs. as an adult, was extremely fragile and dainty. Dessert Storm!

Little Tibbe never had a name. His breeder, when I finally got to talk to her a couple months or so after I got him, said they had a "call name" for him that changed to whatever they could think of but never really named him anything!

Scotty's papers are put away and it was so long ago, can't recall his name but it was long and fancy, as I recall.
Desert storm!!! What an interesting name! But I love Jilly. It's so cute I considered naming Luma Jilly. You have excellent tastes, my dear

And aww...Tibbe didnt have a name? How awful! This coming from a girl who, as a child, had a cat for ten years who was named 'Cat' What is the name Tibbe from anyways? And is it pronounced 'tibby'? Seems obvious but I always wondered.

Last edited by Carmeow; 07-30-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!