Thread: Josie is sick
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Gatord
♥ Jack & Josie ♥
Donating Member

Default Josie is sick

My little Josie is sick. When I left this morning she seemed fine.

I had a later than normal evening so I ask my x to come and sit with them till I got home. He had to leave about an hour before I got home, but said she was her normal playful self.

When I got home she greeted me with her normal fussy self telling me she doesn't like being home alone and wanting to go out. Due to Debby we haven't been able to go out rain and yard is lake front property right now.

I notice as I was sitting on the couch she didn't look right in the face. She normally has a long nose and she had the scruthed up nose look. I picked her up and stated examine her and to me she look a little red around one eye and mouth look more puffy on one side. I looked at her teeth they looked normal. I tried to get her to eat and she did eat a few bites of chicken. I made some rice and added the chicken and she wouldn't eat. Jack of course ate all of his.

She had a bm and it looked fine. So I went back thinking tooth or could she had fallen. About 30 minutes after the bm she went back to the potty pad and stayed there a little bit longer. I hid till she was done and went and got it quickly. It was a little loose and had a tiny bit of clear mucus with a spec or two of red blood. About20 minutes later she went ba k to pad and had a itsy loose bm and then in another spot mucus with blood again.

Due to tropical storm Debby I cannot go out tonight or I would take her to the ER. There are so many roads closed due to flooding. Bad flooding. I also would really prefer my vet unless it did get worse and I would prolly have to paddle there. It very dangerous right now though.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

I might also mentioned Josie and jack have showed some distraught of the recent break up between my x and me. Could this being playing a part of it? I have allowed him to come and visit cause the visit seems to up lift them.

Also what to do to keep her from dehydrating?
Gatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!