View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 06:36 AM   #4
smmrpm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Yes at the very least you van take them to small claims court!!! They need to be held responsable in whatever you can get that done!! It won't bring your baby back but at least you will be standing up for your baby and making sure in whatever way you can that it might not happen to someone else. I would contact your local court system to see just what you have to do. Other that keeping their dog in a fenced yard did they offer to pay for the vet bills at least or anything? That is about all you'll be able to sue for plus the cost of your baby - I know that we can't put a price on them but the court will put a price based on what you paid to adopt him. I know there are probably better qualified people on here who will know better what you can do but you can start with the small claims court.

I can't even imagine what you have gone through- all I can say is that I am sorry you had to go through that and know your baby is in a better place and you will see him again. I know that doesn't help much!!

Max, Piper, Emma & Buttercup Click HERE to see our Pictures
smmrpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!