View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
DaniC
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Testicle question

Hi all.

First off, we do have a vet appointment for Wednesday, just to check things out. But I wanted to ask if anyone has any opinions.

Ruger is just over a year old. He isn't fixed yet but we are going to do that soon (within two months). We've waited a bit because he was late losing his teeth (still has one left) and one of his testicles didn't drop right away.

We recently noticed that at the bottom of his left testicle there is a bulge. It's not on top of the skin, it's inside the sac. It's almost like it's attached or a part of the testicle but it's definitely a slight bulge on the bottom.

It feels similar to the right testicle and it doesn't cause him any pain or discomfort when we touch it. It also seems to vary day to day - not as noticeable today as it was yesterday, etc. Thinking about it I've noticed it before - I can't remember how far back but I've realized it has been slightly odd shaped but never what it looked like this weekend. It's already less obvious then what it was.

Any idea what it could be? Obviously if it is serious we will deal with it right away - we have the option of getting him fixed Thursday (not an ideal time but if we need to we will), but I was just curious if anyone else has an idea or has had a similar issue.

His most recent blood work and bile acid tests (in early December) were fairly normal - post bile acid results were very slightly up - but everything else was fine.

He has no other health issues or changes - eating, sleeping, etc. everything is completely normal and hasn't changed.

I'm assuming it's fine/normal (because I'll worry myself sick!) but we'll go anyway just to be reassured.

Thanks in advance!
DaniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!