View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
ralphthepoodle
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
If you are still looking for something in the morning to help your little guy, try some organic coconut oil. It is very soothing and helps heal, and it is safe to lick. I use Nutiva from the Vitamin Shoppe. Make sure it is organic without any preservatives -- it works the best.

I agree with Patti's recommendation for a Kiss-E collar from Mom to Hot Rod to add to your first aid kit.

I hope your poor little guy gets some relief tonight. If the burn still looks bad in the morning, I would consider going to your regular vet. I hope it isn't a burn from a dryer.

I agree with the organic coconut oil! I use CocoTherapy which is made just for doggies. But the kind at the Vitamin Shoppe that is organic without perservatives will work good too! I would also go back to the groomers, and get a refund, because that should not happen at a grooming salon. I used to work at a grooming salon and boutique and I always made sure to go back there to check out the doggies and comfort the smaller pooches that were scared and make sure they were okay, because I never want a dog to be uncomfortable . If you go back they should give you a refund. I will say prayers for your fur-baby in the mean time! XO(:
ralphthepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!