View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 AM   #12
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailie View Post
my boy was put to sleep on monday, i could not cope, my world ended and i needed to speak to someone, a spiritualist/healer.
i ve had terrible migraine and tension down my neck,cant stop crying, from this happened, totally devestated ,she said that my boy bailie has not passed over and is still hanging on to me and i need to pick a quiet place and tell him that how much i love him, thank him for the love he has given me, and that i cry because i miss him and that i ll be ok and tell him to move on to the other side.

i done this and my migraine has eased off and tonite for the first time me and my dh can talk about him,,,,,, its a start

anyone who has had a loss , i hope can get some comfort from this ,,,,
I truly believe in this also. I met with a reiki/angel reader/healer many years ago and the peace I felt after that meeting, letting go of old emotions and healing really started to happen then. Rest in peace sweet Bailie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!