View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #15
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maci_mace View Post
Well I would hope people would do their own research as well.

And I'm not too worried about Petsmart's reputation from what I said because it wasn't mean or belittling. And I never stated it as I know. I said I think. However sorry if it isnt Petsmart.

I will say BOTH places still sell bunnies, ferrets, kittens, reptiles, fish, gerbils, mice, etc. And those are just as much likely to be from mills/brokers/byb's as the puppies are... so still I don't like buying from any store who sell animals. A little bunny coming from a mill is just as sad as a li'l puppy who comes from a mill.
I've read your argument before and I was wondering where can I buy these things then? When I wanted fish for my pond, I bought some from PetSmart and Petco, where do you suggest that people go if they don't buy from a pet store? Buying over the internet is the worst place, as it has no regulations in place for inspections for those breeders who sell directly to the public.

Anyway, I was very satisfied with the trick training class we took at Petsmart, but I would interview the trainer before you sign up, some really no so little about training. Also, it might be good to see if they had a small dog class, some big puppies are so clumsy yet friendly, they are dangerous.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 12-14-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!