View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:10 AM   #8
TeddyGrahams
Senior Yorkie Talker

I did ask her about the AKC information before I gave her a deposit. She said she will get it printed out for me when I pick him up, so when I asked her why the papers were not AKC she said it was cheaper to register her litter with APRI. However, when I asked her to supply the parents paperwork (in person yesterday) she said she didn't have it printed out. I assume she doesn't have any. She seemed like a really good breeder but I guess she learned how to tell people what they want to hear. I will report her to the AKC as well as APRI if the pup is indeed a mix as well as for lying to me. Ugh people are so disappointing.

As for Teddy, well that first night is a doozy isn't it? I have not slept yet, he cried in his crate for 3 hours straight, I live in a townhouse and have two neighbors, I heard someone scream through the wall "shut uppp!!" so I knew I had to get Teddy to stop. Of course he easily passes out on the couch. Does anyone have any suggestions? I had a water bottle in his bed, a clock on the side, soft music, he was in my room just in a crate. I understand that he's just scared so I guess i'll catch some Z's with him on the couch.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!