Thread: Molly Joy
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Molly Joy

Just wanted to update everyone on how my foster Molly is doing. She is really coming around. Yesterday, she ran to me in the yard. Despite the fact that she can only see shadows she does really well. She had her first bully stick today and I was amazed. she did not know how to hold it with her paws so I held it for her for a little while then I let it go and she got the hang of it very quickly. She is almost 100 percent housebroken, she still has accidents if not watched. I am just amazed that this little girl can come from such horrific circumstances and be doing so well. I am quite sure that her owner at the puppy mill was male because she refuses to get to know DH. I am sure she will come around. She wants to be on my lap at all times but I wont let her because I am teaching her that nothing here can hurt her, this is her safe space. DH does not want to give her up. He thinks it will be to hard on her to leave us. What do yall think? Can she leave me and still be the same loving little girl that she is learning to be or will she go back to being afraid and scared of everything? I sure do not need 5 dogs and I tried to tell DH that if we keep Molly, there is no room here to help another fur baby and there are so many that need help. Please give me some advice
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!