View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
GoofyBritt
YT Addict

My yorkie has always been a finicky eater. He would eat something for a few days then quit eating it. Or go many days without eating anything. Longest was 5 days when we broke down and gave him mcdonalds hamburger patty... Yeah i know. He was never one to wolf down his food, he'd pick at it here and there (both kibble OR home cooked). We could never get him to eat any canned food until we found one he actually eats! TOTW Pacific Stream. He eats it without hesitation. He doesn't wolf it down but he does a good job of eating it within 5 minutes. I'm impressed. Plus his coat is now very soft and his itching and dry skin is gone. What a turnaround! I couldn't be any happier!

I feed him about 1/3 cup twice a day. And I received samples of the TOTW kibble and laid some down for him about 2 weeks ago. I just left it there. Last night he was apparently hungry even after his second meal of canned food and stood there and ate practically all of the kibble I put down that was there from 2 weeks ago. So I always make sure I have kibble down for him now. I don't want him to ever be hungry. He isn't itching much anymore, other than from an ear infection he has. So I'm very happy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!