Thread: Natures Logic
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #11
AlicetheYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kval07 View Post
I've bought two bags of the treats from barkingdeals.com and my dogs love them. On the last bag I bought, I got a sample of the food. I set it out and my dogs inhaled it. They currently get Innova Evo. I love that the treats come with coupons:

Free 4lb bag of Nature's Logic dry food
B2G2 free cans of wet food
$4 off a $10 purchase
Ya know what's interesting, I just looked, the treats "Natural Lamb Meal Snack Recipe" (I got them from BarkingDeals too) has the same exact ingredient list that the food sample(natural lamb meal dinner fare) they put with it does. Same guaranteed analysis, everything. I haven't tried the food sample yet, but my dogs (and kitties) went NUTS over these treats. I honestly think the only difference is the shape (the treats are little "bones" and the kibble the tiny round pieces). I don't think I'll switch since we're doing good here on Nature's Variety and I don't want to rock the boat lol, but wow did they love it. I'm glad this thread got me to do some reasearch , this looks like a great food that I'll consider if I need a switch in the future. Thanks for mentioning it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!