View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am deeply sorry for your loss. Even as our babies age, I don't think there's anything we can do to prepare ourselves for losing them. Nothing can ease the pain but time. It definitely helps to have people who understand your loss and loneliness, and we are here to help you any way that we can. In June we lost our little girl, Ashley, just before her seventeenth birthday. We miss her dearly and the pain is still so great. It is a tribute to Truffles that you want to bring another Yorkie into your lives. My husband and I hope to be able to do the same. When we lost our first Yorkie, we didn't think it was possible to love another little one like her. Then we got Ashley and her two sisters, and we fell hopelessly in love with each of them. Every little one is so different, so there is no way one will replace another. My little girls have such a special place in our hearts, and although they are no longer physically with us, the powerful love lasts forever and they will always be a part of us. I hope that, with each passing day, the beautiful memories of moments shared with Truffles replace the sadness you are feeling.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!