View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
No she is not weird.. I have seen a lot of females hump. That is cute with the toy, I had a dog of mine do that, thought it was funny. Maybe I am just tooooo bossy for them to try on me. Is that good or bad?
I have been around people who are not dog smart and make comments when they see two male dogs hummping. Most people who do not know think it is sexual.

PS Dexter... you are toooooo funny!!!!!
When I first seen that video I cried and LMAO cause it reminded me of Bailey and her Monkey, she would do the same thing to her monkey

I don't think its bad...and I really don't think its a dominance issue as far as them trying to hump us...cause Bailey was a very well trained dog, would do anything for me...she knew I was boss. I have read tho that humping is a show of dominance just like scratching there feet on the grass after they potty or on the carpet when they come in from outside. I think its more territorial than dominance when its only 1 dog. Bella has never humped me or her toys she just don't do the humping thing at all and she is 2 yrs now...but she will scratch her feet on the grass after pottying and sometimes scratch them on my throw rugs when she comes in from outside...but now that we have Harley our 5 month old yorkie pup, she does it a lot more and will make a point to go and do it right in front of him...I believe that is dominance and territorial over him, letting him know where his place is...little stinker she is
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!