View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol607 View Post
Jamie was about 95% trained to go on pee pads in the kitchen and bathroom. When we first got her she chewed and pulled the pads so we bought those holders that are like a frame and you have to completely take apart to put in a new pad. She learned to go on the pads and not tear them but the holders are a pain to use. So I got a brand new tray holder from Walmart since I had a credit there. Jamie will not use the pad now. It is a little higher and I guess it feels different. She is walking around it and has been using the other pad in the frame holder or peeing on the tile floor next to the pad. I had put some of her pee on the pad but that has not worked yet. Any ideas, friends, or should I just go back to the old holder. Thanks for any help.
When we first put the pad in the holder, Hot Rod didn't like it-I guess it wasn't the hardness of of compared to having been on carpeting. He did eventually get used to it. We would have to put him on it and eventually he got used to us. But then he would kinda hang over the edges so it wound up being more work. Good luck.
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!