View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
lisaj
Yorkie Yakker

Default Looking for all the advice I can get!!

Hey everyone..I just thought I'd make a plea for some advice..Ok my little girl is almost 8 months old. I have been truly blessed, she had no problems learning were to "potty"..that went like a dream..she knows commands and tricks. Grooming was a little tougher..but I was dedicated to getting her over that and now she is great..still fusses once and awhile but doing great..So I know you guys are probably thinking "ok whats the problem?" Well walking her on a leash is crazy..I know she is trying but she constantly pulls and darts this way and that. Every leaf is a potential toy and the "smells" oh boy she goes fruitloops!!!!! She gets out for short walks several times a day. I have tried everything I know..she just really has a hard time concentrating when we are out in the Great Outdoors..lol I have even tried using her favorite treats (this baby girl is highly food motivated) but she just spits them out! Well if any of you wonderful fellow Yorkie lovers have any hints, ideas, advise, or even have the same problem I'd love to hear from you..My goal is a humble one..to some day have my little girl walking happily by my side....Thank you all in advance...Lisa
lisaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!