View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:37 AM   #16
deafpanda22
Yorkie Talker

Default lessen sick now

Good news! no meat flavored treats, only organic or treats with most less integrents in helps his tummy alot. Also I changed dry food to other dry food that cointains much lesser integrents of chemical, artificial flavors, etc...And it also helped his tummy alot. Now no more throwing up, no more dirrehrea...Apparently it was any type meat, any type fake flavors cause him sick...He's not happy to not have any meat flavor but he will need to learn that its not good for him & that it makes him very sick.
My vet gave him allegry tests & done sentivite testing...Apparently Sam (my baby) was very sentivite to any meat type, even meat fat, artificals flavorings, soybean, corn, etc. So I had to change his diet completly. with bones, treats, dry food, etc.
Now only type bones I am giving Sam, because hes still teethering, soon will lose his baby teeth, the rawhide sweet potato only, and treats that contains vegs only. Type of treats are Bears, something it doesn't bother his stomach either because no chemicals & artifical flavors... Dry food (forgot name) (I am at college while typin this) It contains only veg organics, but still have lot proteins that Sam needs for growing. I am so glad that I finally found out what is heck going on with Sam's stomach.
Now I have to deal with people I am living with because they think its silly not to give any meat flavor, anything contains meat...i explained over and over but they seems... not to argee with what vet & me saying. So I have to keep sam near with me all time & keep eye on him all time if he's not in room with me...Also I have to not let sam eat other dog's bones, dry food, etc.....kinda hard work doing this part haha

Thank you everyone for their help
deafpanda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!