View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so sorry about your loss of Kaylee. I understand how painful it is for you, as we just lost our little girl, Ashley, in June.. Her veterinarian practices both holistic and conventional medicine. With his brilliance and compassion, he helped to keep Ashley active, mostly healthy, and alive for almost 17 years. Ashley and her two sisters were not easy to give pills to, so herbs were especially difficult for us, but they did help them when we used them. I went to him for fifteen years, and I have met many people there. He is only half an hour from me, but over the years I have met many people who travel several hours away to see him. There are many people that I have talked to that were sent to him as a last resort for conditions that other doctors couldn't help or where conventional medicine had too many side effects, and he has been able to save many animals. I always loved going there, seeing people who would do anything to help their animals and hearing them tell, in many cases, miraculous stories. I can't speak for all holistic veterinarians, but I never found him doing things just for the money it would bring into his practice. I wouldn't want to go to someone who only practiced holistic medicine, but I know I had the best of both worlds with Ashley's doctor. Below is a link about him. I know he is too far from you, but this very short article and clip discuss holistic medicine as an alternative to conventional medicine.

TODAYShow.com - The 'Miracle' Vet

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!