View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

We are all entitled to 'off days'!! Ive been working 24/7 on rebuilding 2 bathrooms from scratch! Yesterday we put in a 14 hour day and got the toilet, sink and electricity working in 1 of them, very exciting! My poor babies were gated into the living room almost all day and then when they were out I had to keep yelling at them to get out of the trash or out of the bathroom, it was for their safety of course, but I felt so bad! We finished at midnight and crashed but after some talking it was around 1230. So 6am this morning our contractor was back for 5 more hours of tiling the bath in the master bath. We stopped to go to my BFs familys lunch at noon and got back to tiling AGAIN when we got home at 4ish. I cannot wait until these baths are done. Its been 3 weeks of work, work, work and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and the house is still a mess! aaahhh gotta love home remodeling.

Girl my mom lives 2500 miles away everyday... so I understand missing your mom on mother's day. Hang in there, have a PJ day, enjoy your pets and just catch up on trashy gossip. Its freezing here too.... so no walks today for me or my boys either! (not to mention I'm just flat out exhausted!)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!