View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:29 AM   #11
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
My spoiled babies eat when we get up at 5am...they get a snack of 1tsp yogurt with 1/4 t. organic cold pressed coconut oil at 8am before I go to work. I get home at about 4:15 and they want supper as soon as I get in the door. Then they get a snack of green beans or carrots at about 8pm. Heaven forbid if you forget about the 8pm treat they go stand in the kitchen at the fridge to remind me Oh and on my days off if I go to the groc or leave for any reason,when I come back they think I am home from work and it's supper time. Goes to show they know what their routine is,Mommy is home lets eat!!!
How cute...maybe I should give them an 8 p.m. snack...How many beans or carrots do you give them? Michelle, remember when I was posting about sleeping w/me...well, they are now, as of last Friday night ...And Apple is waking me up between 4:45 -5....argh! Buzz looks at her, like "what the heck is wrong w/u", but I have to get them both up to go outside to tinkle, so I guess I'm stuck...I'm thinking, maybe if Apple (and Buzz, of course) get an 8 p.m. snack, she might sleep in a little later...It's not that she has to "go" @ 5 a.m., because their last outside potty is about 10:30 p.m., and when they didn't sleep w/me, they were both good 'till about 6:30...So, she just wants to get up and play...It is fun, 'though, when she wakes me up, because she starts rolling around on the bed, giving me kisses, etc., and she's not the most affectionate yorkie on the planet....They've already started lining up @ the bedroom door about 9:30 or 10, so as not to miss out lol...They LOVE sleeping w/mommy!
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!