Thread: Evanger's
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
Diana Sophia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up We Love Evanger's Too!

My little baby girl Lola has severe environmental and severe food allergies and it took us months and months of different types of food until we ran into an Evanger's Diet Consultant at a Pet Fair. It took us about two weeks (because she's picky) to switch her over by adding the new food and taking small amount of the old food out. She's now been on it for about one year and we have not had any problems with her diet since. Now her issues with environmental allergies are another story. Have you ever heard of a dog being allergic to the grass? We just had to put her back on steroids full time and this saddens me to the core. I know it will shorten her life span but at least she will have a very happy life during that time. And making her happy is the only thing I've ever wanted for her. She's on the Evanger's Pheasant & Brown Rice Diet and can't stop thanking their company enough for every thing they have done for her.

I recently got her brother Danny as a Birthday gift in August and I changed him over to Evangers too. Now they are back together again and I've never seen her so happy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!