View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 09:14 AM   #6
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

I tried the Nutro but it had grains in it so it really didn't work for me. I am also against using any kind of meds if I can correct the problems with the right kind of foods, cleaning products etc. Trust me, I have gone through many kinds of foods so now I am at the top of the food chain but I hope I have solved my problems. Plus long term use of these meds is not healthy for the dogs.

You might want to go to this website and read about feeding raw. I can pick up the medallions at a feed and grain store here in Tucson but you can order over the internet. Now my little ones did not like their kibble so I am using Innova grain free for that. Also they recommend not to feed them kibble and raw at the same time. So in the morning they get their medallion (raw which they love) and at night kibble (which is so so to them).

http://www.naturesvariety.com/

I don't think I would use the Dove on them but I do use Coathandlers shampoo and conditioner. Some members use C&C but I have never tried it. You can do a google search on both of these brands.

You will not find any of my suggestions in Petsmart or Petco but I have spent my fair share of $$$ in these stores until I realized they did not offer what I wanted for my gang after alot of reading and asking the experts.

I think if you go through alot of the food threads on YT and pay attention to members that have been on this board along time they will give you some of the best advise.

Good Luck

Cindy & The Gang
livingdustmops is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!