View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
thburton1
Yorkie Yakker

Cry May not make it thru tonight...

This morning when I woke up I went to check on my puppy who turned 7 months today at 1.4 pounds, and I thought she was dead. We took her to the vet today, got ivs and the vet said she was referring us to Virginia Tech. I do not know if you can search or feel like searching for my posts, but my little girl and I have been through it all. I feel like I am dying I cannot stand not waking up to her and im not sure by morning if she still will be with me... right now she is on the couch with my husband, wrapped up in a towel, pooping all over herself, throwing up, not eating. I am going to be up all night so anybody that doesn't mind to talk I would greatly appreciate it.

I need to get some anger out also, the stupid breeder I got her from won't do a (excuse me) d*** thing to help us! He acts like he has never heard of anything that any vet has told me and he has been breeding for years and years, hundreds of puppies have left his home fine and dandy. I don't believe it. I know that it was meant to be for me to find her and try to get her better, but I am flat out broke, credit cards are maxxed out, and I am about to break, I cannot stand to see her suffering anymore, I know its not fair but I dont want to let her go...

Tomorrow will be vet #4, and still no real answers.
thburton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!