View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #9
KingCooper
Yorkie Talker

Hi everyone!

Cooper came out of surgery better than I thought he would. He is very groggy still. Today he ate like he never has before which I thought was odd. He isn't usually a big eater and I normally have all I can do to get him to eat his meals.

They didn't pull his baby teeth because his adult teeth hadn't came through yet. He has to go back to the vet in 2 months for a check up to see where his teeth are at that time to determine that issue.

Cooper tried to run up the stairs and follow me. He got half way and stopped. I didn't realize he was behind me. I picked him up and put him back in his crate. He has either layed with me or stayed in his crate all day. He normally is very loving and cuddly with me but since the surgery he is very distant and scared of me. My husband thinks it is becuase I'm the person who took him to the vet to 'remove his manhood'. Poor doggie! I just feel terrible! I hope he feels better soon. Keeping him from being active will be very hard this weekend.

He hasn't gone potty or drank much which concerns me. He has gone #2 though. I'm going to call the vet.

Julie
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!