View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
Jadasmommie
Yorkie Yakker

Confused New puppy long night

OMGThis was night #2 and he barked all nightHello everyone! I am back with day 2 puppy update. Jada and Mimms are getting along as well as can be expected. But last night when it was time to go to bed he was not a happy camper. Night #1 he slept in his crate no problems. The following day he was home all day with my girls. And now he is glued to the hip of my 12yr old. He took naps all day in her bed and pretty much just hung out with her while I was at work.
So when we put him and Jada in their crates to go to bed he would not stop barking.Their crates were in Ashleys room and she slept through the noise. Ok I said he will stop on his own dont go and get him. That was at 10:30pm, now it's 11,12,1 you get the picture. Mind you it was not bark bark bark bark. He would bark stop for a few minutes then bark again and again and againyou get the picture. So I finally got up put a diaper on him and let him sleep in the bed with Ashley. How come no was else's sleep was disturbed but mineI know that was not the right thing to do but I had to get up at 5:45am the next morning
Jadasmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!