View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #14
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coroth View Post
Thank you to everybody who responded!!

We went to the vet on Friday, and after I changed her dog food to a food without copper and I put her on a liver detox supplement (all from the pet supply store), her ALT score is down to 127.

Yes, the scale system used was just for my vet. I guess what they do is take the first digit and use it. For instance, since Lexie's ALT score was 127 they would say that it was 1.27. Her first score was 296, 6 days later it was 397, and then after the food change and detox it was 127 so it really helped!!

She is gaining weight safely again, and she is eating!! YAY! She hasn't thrown up blood and the vet will be monitoring her very closely.

Thank you all for the help and good wishes!!

I'm so happy to hear that your sweet baby is responding to what you are doing. These little Yorkies are so fragile at times.....sometimes you have to just keep trying until you figure out what works! You should feel really great about what you've done. What a lucky girl to have such a smart Mama - give your baby belly rubs and hugs from all of us ~~~~ Valerie, "Lola & Harley"
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!