View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
rwprivette
♥LiVe♥LauGH♥LoVe♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjagg View Post
I know how you feel!! I was scared to death to have my 17 m.o. 7 lb. Yorkie Baron Neutered. I also wrote a thread on here and everyone was so nice with their encouragement and kind words to subside my fears. I had Baron Neutered in Arkansas when we picked up Sophie Kennedy on May 12th... I met the Vet in the am, She was very nice,She drew his bloodwork, told me that she used Isoflurine gas and would keep him on a heating pad during surgery and recovery. We left him with her and went to the Clinton Library to "Keep my Mind"off of Baron. We had just got there about 30 mins. after dropping him off. Dr. Judy from Landmark Animal Hospital in Little Rock called us and said Baron was done and was already standing up. We could pick him up @ 4 pm. He was completely normal, She gave him a pain shot, 6 days worth of pain meds and an antibiotic to take for 2 weeks. There is a risk whenever you have surgery and are put under. You just have to ask all the right ??'S and Trust the Vet that you chose to do what you ask. Dr. Judy's office called us here in Pa. on Sat. the 16th to see how Baron was doing. She told me they all fell in love with his cute little personality and wanted to make sure he was healing . That made me smile and I feel really good that even out of state they really cared about my boy. They found a growth on one of his Testicles... I never noticed it! It turned out to be nothing But, I'm glad that it's all over and Baron is doing great. Everything will be o.k. I'll be thinking of you and your little guy on surgery day. Let us know when it's scheduled...
thanks so much!!! i'll let you know (:
rwprivette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!