View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:14 AM   #11
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Hello!! I'm curious as to why perhaps you are switching from Dogswell? I recall in another thread that you were very supportive of Dogswell and was praising it alot. Just asking b/c I have the hibbie jibbies of Dogswell since they allow their treats to be manufactured in China. Did something go wrong?? Did they change their formula or anything to negatively effect your pups? Thanks for any info!!
I still think very highly of Dogswell, it made my dogs look wonderful and they have so much energy. The ingredients are good and my dogs LOVE it. Yes, their treats are made in china but thier food is not so I didnt mind. I have pretty picky dogs and when I find something that they will eat and do well on Im gonna stick with it.. Im switching because it is very hard for me to find. Every local store that was selling it stopped because of disturbutor problems, its a pretty expensive food it doesnt sell as fast as the disturbitors want so they pull it from the shelves. I live in a very rural area where most people dont make alot of money and cant afford to pay 11.00 for a 4 pound bag of food. I was getting it online but that has become to expensive for me. Innova was recommended to me from some on this forum. Last week I bought a bag and have been slowly introducing it. My dogs seem to like it, they have been eating it around the dogswell so Im keeping my fingers crossed that they will continue to eat it and do well on it, its alot easier for me to find and its cheaper than the dogswell.
I would still recommend the dogswell to anyone who asked about it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!