View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #9
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thethreeyorkies View Post
Please can someone help!

I took my three yorkies to the park yesterday for a little run. All seemed good and they had a great time! When I got home, Lilly seemed to have some kind of collapse, and was lying on her back. I totally freaked out, picked her up and got her inside. At first I thought her back had been broken because she could not stand and seemed to be listing to one side. She had a wild vacant stare in her eyes which I had never seen before. I thought maybe it was concussion, maybe sh had run into one of the plant pots out near the front door!

She would not drink. She just lay there. Later she started vomiting very violently, bringing up a frothy yellow bile. We phoned the vet who just told us to keep an eye on her, and if she got worse, to bring her in. I must also add, she is in heat at the moment, and is getting alot of attention from Stevie, our male Yorkie. She does not seen to have gotten any worse, but she now justs lies down quietly, very subdued, deflated even depressed. This is not the same Lilly! What could this be? I have never seen her like this before! Can anyone throw any light on this? Help!!
You say heatsroke, well that wouldn't surprise me as it was an exceptionally hot day in the U.K yesterday.Did you take water on your walk and offer it frequently? We were at Southsea beach yesterday and Tia went through a lot of water.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!