View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
Love4Yorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry please help! vomitting during food transition...

Hi Guys,

We've come back after a long time of being away from this forum. But we come with some bad news. A week ago I started Mishko on Wellness Core after being on Wellness puppy. He is 12 months old now and ready for adult food. Two days ago I gave him some banana which he goes nuts for and later on he threw up. I thought it was too much banana. I admit my fiancee has been mixing more of wellness core in his food and the wellness puppy. Is it just that it was too much too soon of the wellness core? Today he threw up this watery vomit. He is eating drinking and playing just as always.
Am I just freaking out and should just slow down with the food transition, that is monitor what my fiancee gives him...OR has anyone else had this problem??

Also did any of you have a problem with wellness core as far as the size of the kibble? Mishko has such a hard time eating it (I have to crush it for him) In fact I was contemplating between wellness core and wellness small breed. When I opened the bag for wellness core the kibble is huge compared to wellness just for puppy. Anyone on wellness for small breed???
Please share any experience whether with wellness or just vomitting during food transition. By the way, the poop is just fine.

Have a nice long weekend!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!