View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Audrey-Belle cured herself (I hope)

I gave Audrey-Belle her second pill today about 4:30pm I still wasn't seeing alot of improvement. Hubby came home we went to dinner and the store, got home about 7:30pm. Audrey ran downstairs so I asked her if she needed to go out and let her into the back yard. She started running to the back fence and stopped to sneeze and cough. She did that a few times then started sneezing super hard one right after another. All her teeth were showing, eyes closed, snot and drool flying non stop. I started to think she was having a seizure, I ask her if she needed my help and she took two steps tword me and that was it. I picked her up to see if her eyes were rolled back but her constant super sneezes made that impossible as her head and body were thrashing. I did notice something in her nose and took a closer look. She had a piece of grass sticking out of both sides of her nose. It was long enough to grab if you could hold onto her and catch her head. I couldn't so I ran her into the house upstairs to hubby who was on the computer. I held her as tight as I dared and he pulled about a 3 inch long piece of grass out of one side of her nose and a piece about 2 inches long out of the other. Once removed the sneezing and thrashing instantly stopped. She just laid her head on my shoulder and got real quiet. She's not sneezed or coughed once since then, she still sounds a bit congested though. I have seen her eat grass before and when I first noticed her acting funny yesterday morning she was sitting by the long grass in the back yard. Hubby has an unfinished project there, I told him he needs to weed whack it tomorrow. I looked at the clock and it was 7:40 if we'd been 10 min later coming home we may have found her dead. I don't know how long she could have kept that up without help. We both got faces full of doggie snot and drool but she alive!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!