View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #14
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
AARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! I just called and they said, get this.... they are JUST NOW starting on him. I had to have him there by 8:00 this morning. I asked why did he have to be there so early and she said they don't know what order they will go in. I am just so mad thinking of him sitting in a crate, scared to death all morning. I swear I am getting a stomach ache over this. This is his 3rd dental and this has never happened before.

Ann, thanks. I could use a bit of those pain meds right now i think. Both Gracie and Sugar are also both legs and both asymptomatic. Neither are on a supplement for it- I need to look into that. I'm not considering surgery right now for Gracie's grade 2 but I'll need to do some research on Sugar's grade 3 after this is over. Of course the vet recommends surgery and that will probably end up being the right decision but right now I just don't know.
Oh girl, I just hate the waiting. I had to have Marcel to his neuter at about 7:30am - and they didn't do his surgery until 11:00 or 12:00!!!! Makes me so mad. I just don't think dogs should sit in a cage, getting SUPER stressed out - and then head into surgery. It just upsets them, increases their BP and stress level and everything .

As for the Cosequin, I get mine here (I think a lot of us do): Cosequin Regular Strength (90 capsules)

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!