View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #13
ChewiesMama
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
ok, so it's not a reaction to vax or flea/tick chemicals.

From the kennel cough, his immune system has been stressed. It does sound seizure like, and it could be from the things you listed.

Iam isn't the greatest, and personally I would never feed it. Can you offer some boiled lean chicken and rice? or a little cottage cheese and rice? He is tiny and needs some food in his system. Also the pedilite and pedisure would really be helpful.

I don't have any real answers for you...sorry, but I would def not leave him alone and get him into your regualr vet as soon as you can
Really? I was told by my sister-in-law who has two yorkies, and two other dogs that its one of the better types. I really wouldn't know right from wrong though, being that hes my first. Ironically, my husband is boiling plain chicken breast and rice right now. He's doing his own research on the other PC and I guess that meal was suggested somewhere else too. I am going to go to CVS and get some of the pedialyte and pediasure and give him some from a syringe.

Thank you for your posts, every bit helps. I have set up an appointment for monday morning... but should he seem to take a turn for the worse I will take him back to the ER and just have to find 1000 dollars somehow.

THanks for your help.
ChewiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!