View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #4
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spina View Post
I am a new yorkie Mama, Mia Rose (MIMI) is our little one. She is 4 months old..We aquired her through a person in Northern California. We were under the influence that she was born and breed in Cali. When I inquired about her AKC papers I received them from Caddo, OK. I was just wondering if anyone had any information on a Yorkie Breeder located in Caddo, OK. I have looked online but have not been able to find anything. Any information would be great. Not complaining, we absolutely adore our new little one I was just wondering about her birth home and maybe her parents..
Thanks
What it sounds like to me is that you purchased Mimi from a puppy broker. What that means is that they get puppies from breeders and resell them. It goes on quite a lot. If you could give us the AKC or USDA info that would help to figure out where she came from.

Welcome to YT! Please post some pictures so that we can fall in love with her cuteness too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!