View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #4
yana
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlauren View Post
Now that he's been neutered, Nikko tells me that boys are the best and girls have cooties
Lauren & Nikko
hahahahah! That was brilliant!!! I love it!

Thank you so much for your response!! It was incredibly warm, informative, humorous and welcoming, the perfect first response to my first post! I was slightly anxious, to be honest, haha, thinking these people will think i am nuts!!

Thank you! I am excited to start them! As with many things, i guess i will build up my own school, lol. No patties, and grinding, i doubt they would have found a raw burger stand in the wild, could you image the lines!! lol! But i will continue to include the fruits and veggies, grains i will skip, raw grains are inedible and i also doubt they developed systems for sprouting, haha, but if they like the sprouts i eat, i'll gladly share . it will be an intermediary (intermediate? ) school .

I'm thinking since i have a decedent supermarket nearby i'll try to do fresh meats/organs when possible, but cost of bulk sales and freezing maybe more realistic.

Thank you so much!

Come on, bite the bullet, join me! haha, it will be a lot less scary with a friend
yana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!