View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Tae1107
YT 1000 Club Member

Hi...

Thanks...

1st seizure was at night.... around 6:00 pm had not eaten dinner yet...was coming in the house after being in car with me...I thought he slipped on the floors because I had just had them cleaned...and waxed....as soon as I picked him up and saw the stiff legs...I jumped in the car and rushed to my vets...I called and they knew I was on my way.... brought him to vet and they checked him out...everything was fine...but I thought he had slipped and stunned himself... seizure was over by then I guess

Second time was this am 7am had let him out to use the bathroom he came in and was wobbling weird (he does have neuro problems (head wobbling) but this was different) I am sure if I did not pick him up he would have fallen to the ground... I knew it was a seizure so I held him and stayed as calm as I could.... my vet is not open today and I have no faith in the ER vet here in town... so I will be calling at 8am tomorrow...

After the seizure he was fine wanting to play with the other dogs...there was no stress that I could figure out.... and both times he had not just eaten...I had his BATs tested when I first got him and they are normal...I have a MVD dog and this is different.....

I have a notebook to write anything down... and he has been fine all day
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!