View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

The panting could have been from being in the car and anxiety of going somewhere . He was ok. My Suzi always pants when nervous or excited.
Your puppy also has certain antibiodies from his mother. He did have a vaccination too, which is better then none at all. There is no way in knowing what if anything he could have been exposed to. pLease try not to worry too much .. Chances are high that your little guy will be just fine. I know it is scary but what is done is done. Just be sure you follow the vaccination schedule your pup is on. If there will be any kinds of symtoms it would not happen until days later. Things to watch out for would be vomiting , dierreha, any discharge from the eyes or nose, any blood in the stools, fever, lethargy, not eating, and wanting to sleep all the time.
If you notice any illness more then a day take him in to the vet so he can be treated right away, this is the most important . Catching it early so he can be treated. However, I believe he will be just fine ! It is not 100% for sure, but I want you to relax and not feel so much stress .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!