View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

OMG, how scary for you, Amanda! Poor Nitro! I wonder what happened. I don't know if it'd be caused by the food or what - seizures can be completely idiopathic. Actually, I had grand mal seizure in 1997 while shopping at Target - for no reason whatsoever. I had 2 EEGs and there was no way to tell any cause. They are so mysterious. I hope it was just an isolated incident that never, ever happens again.

I don't feed rabbit - only bc we had tried it once and they didn't like it. I don't understand why there is ANY excuse whatsoever to source their meat in China, of all places! Honestly, we should start a YT petition stating we will no longer feed NV Raw (or, NV period) until they change to sourcing safe ingredients. Also, I have a phone number for someone at NV and I really hope you'll think about calling them and expressing these concerns. I also have an email for a person there too (she has answered ?'s for me before).

One more thing, have you thought about making your own grinds at all? On the home page of Natures Farmacy, there is a diet .pdf and it walks you through it. They have a staff nutritionist and I think he is available for inexpensive consults (and may even chat for a short time for free, not totally sure on that). Otherwise though, it sounds like you're set w/ Primal.

I'm so sorry you're going through this, hon!! I wish I could give you a big hug!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!