View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
shareen
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default santas little christmas gift!

Hi There,i am a new member so please bare with me as i am just finding my way around,with being christmas i thought you would like to here my story,i have 3 beautiful yorkies,2 sisters & 1 boy,my smallest yorkie i did not want her to have puppies in fear of complications with her being so small,but unfortunetly just before i was going to get her spayed she got caught by my boy yorkie when she was in heat,i paniced took her to the vet,which they gave her a injection to stop her pregnancy which was 95% successful,2 month later i noticed she was bleeding,took her straight to the vet he said she was having babies and i dont think they will be alive with the injection she had to stop the pregnancy,i was so shocked as i new she had put wait on but i put it down to change of diet,also when a vet said 95% success to stop the pregnancy it just didnt cross my mind,she had to have a cesarian as baby was stuck and they spayed her thank god!she unfortunetly had a still born,but also a beautiful baby boy , but she did not want anything to do with it,they did not give the pup much chance of survival,when i got her home she took to the pup brilliantly,thank god!i had a couple of sleepless nights at first but now the puppy is 3 weeks old & mam baby doing well,i could not of asked for a better christmas presant he is a little miracle to of suvived all the odds,and of course i will be keeping him,if anyone can think of a special name for my little boy as he is also a christmas babe born 1st december,please let me no with your suggestions,thankyou for reading my story.
shareen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!