View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
SamiNFurbabies
YT 500 Club Member

Default Shampoo/Conditioner---gave Iz a bath

Hey!

What kinds of shampoo/conditioner do you use on your babies?
I lifted Izze's sweater and her hair was so frizzy and knotty (1 day can do that to a york)? I wanted to take photos to show off Izze's new bows... so off to the bathtub we went. I was kind of unsure if i should use our normal shampoo (the poodles normal shampoo) as we have never had a problem keeping her hair straight---but with winter drying the coat out, it growing long for the first time, and the sweaters getting it knotty---I figured she would need something that would straighten... so we used my shampoo & conditioner!
I used Bath & Body works moonlight path volumizing shampoo and conditioner washed & rinsed.... and then I put in Aveda smooth infusion (3 drops)...and her hair is the silkiest i've ever seen. You can see photos in the picture section....

Also--we got our new bows in from Marj! They are so beautiful. i didn't know bows could look that precious and nice! We sure need a hello kitty case .
Anywho, I was really impressed with the way it was package--with pink giftwrap paper, a little pink bag with the bows securely in...and a sticker that says "The light of my life is a yorkie". Such attention to detail---from the bows to the packaging! I'm really happy. It's the first really frou frou thing that I've gotten for Izze and we are pleased

Anyways---what shampoo and conditioner do you use on your yorkie(s)?
I was going to order pethead---but if this works....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!