View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
upindust
YT Addict

Default Can't Keep Teddy Anymore

I seriously can't. not only are my husband and I having issues finding apartments that accept dogs but his behavior has became too much for me to handle. I got home today and met my breaking point. After over a year of sleeping on an AIR MATRESS I was finally able to afford a real mattress set but could not afford the mattress protector and I think i accidentally threw away the white slips that are used for the warranty.. anyway I come home and teddy has climbed up on some things.. he is an amazing jumper when I'm not around aparantly and I walk into the bedorom to let him in his crate since he's just told on himself that he's done something bad.. when I look up and see he had PEED on our brand new mattresses and now I'm just crying my eyes out because of all the hardwork I had to do to beable to afford those and he may have ruined them ina two second snap and he had his pee pad in the hallway and everything I wasn't even gone an hour.

i don't have the time or patience OR money to afford his behavior anymore. I hate the idea of giving him up because he's avery very lovable guy but I just do not think he is for me

~Member of the Teapot Club~
upindust is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!