View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:02 AM   #15
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majic50 View Post
Well, she has congestive heart failure. They don't know why she has it. The fluid in her lungs is starting to clear up. The fluid in her lungs is the only symptom. She will be on lasix until that doesn't work anymore and then we'll figure it out from there.

She has had such a hard life. She's not even two years old and she's had her knees fixed and her neck wired and cemented and been spayed. Now this.
I am so sorry. I know how you feel. Roxy is almost 4 and she has CT, Severe Allergies, she has had Bi-Lateral LP surgery ~ 6 weeks after her recovery, her leg started to luxate again, so a 2nd LP surgery, 3 months later the pin migrated, so a 3rd (quick) surgery to remove the pin, 6 months later BAT shows liver disease MVD, 1 year later ALL her front teeth (top and bottom) between her fangs are very, very loose, so we have an appt with a Board Cert. Dental Vet where just a cleaning alone (no blood, no xray, no teeth extraction or anything else) is going to be about $600 to $1000 ~ She is officially my $10,000 dog (hahahahahaha)

I am praying for Lucy's quick recovery and no more issues
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!