View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #11
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmom View Post
I know exactly the color you are taking about, we (I) were looking at it, but DH wanted something big, so we went with the Expedition E.B, we ended up paying about the same ( maybe more) and now the kids are out and I have this big tank for myself.
I absolutely love it, enjoy your new car, it is beautiful.You don't have to wait so long to save money for gas for Maryland, take it for a spin and come to Miami for some coffee.
I'll have to take you up on that sometime, though I hate driving in Miami, SCARY I'm not a big city girl, though I do love to visit them My friends always drive in Miami, they know what a fraidy cat I am in that kind of crazy traffic I am going to visit my friend in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend, so that is about an hour and 20 minutes I'll get to enjoy her

Tell your DH I said that he needs to go trade that big ass thing in, the gas must be killing you guys! Shoot, I can't wait for my daughter to start driving and get her a car, then I'm trading this one in for the coupe
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!