View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 06:12 AM   #1
LoveMyBaby
My Teeny Lil Super Guy

Camera Extreme Makover CHICLE EDITION!! ;)

OK GUYS so I did it... I took Chicle for his first grooming Saturday morning at 9 a.m. Like a prepared mommy I took w/me a list of things I wanted the groomer to do (template provided by VILLETTE... btw thank you so much for that I really appreciated that HUGS AND KISSES!! ) and I gave her a pic of a cut of a puppy I liked.

I must admit when I picked him up I WAS SHOCKED and really questioned if this was my dog!! I literally told the lady "IS THIS MY DOG?!!!" The black on his face hair was completely GONE! POOF! GONE!
One positive was that I could see his eyes finally!

I must admit on our way home from the groomers I CRIED b/c he just didnt look the same to me ... It was the first time I had EVER LEFT HIM with STRANGERS...EVER!! So I could sense that he was a bit resentful with me when I picked him up...
When I got home I just CRIED NONSTOP to my sisters at how different I thought he looked... but my sisters reassured me that he looks better and that he looks CLEANER!

They did a great job in his pad they shaped and trimmed the hair and I was/am very pleased with that.

His EARS... all the hair inside IS GONE! ... is that a good thing? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I COULD SEE ALL THE WAY DOWN HIS EARS....

The shaved around this belly and the trimmed all his pipi (lil member) hair. So now when he pees his "aim" goes farther than before. He misses his weewee pad at times now .. he will be standing on the pad but when he lifts his leg he shoots it across the pad..lol lol its hysterical! but i think now he gets it b/c i tell him he has to have better aim so now he doesnt lift his leg too high and kinda swats a bit lol

All in all I am satified with the results...
see for yourselves...
first 2 pics are before grooming
last 2 pic are after
Attached Thumbnails
Extreme Makover CHICLE EDITION!! ;)-b4grooming.jpg   Extreme Makover CHICLE EDITION!! ;)-b4grooming2.jpg   Extreme Makover CHICLE EDITION!! ;)-aftergrooming.jpg   Extreme Makover CHICLE EDITION!! ;)-aftergrooming2.jpg  
LoveMyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!