Thread: Feed The Dog
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Feed The Dog

Thanks for all the encouragement and advice on got from everyone on the last issue I posted about. I do think that after reading up on it Audrey-Belle truly has "Separation Anxiety". I bought a small open sided kennel to try instead of the hard plastic one. I haven't tried it yet however, and yesterday we stopped by a friends house and she went potty in her yard. So I know it's just when I leave for sure. I was putting her in the bathroom with the light on (easiest floor to clean). She stopped using the puppy pads and started going on the floor behind the door. But we are still working on it.
The question I have today is about food. I have been feeding her Nutro all natural lamb and rice. She likes it fine and her coat is far improved from when I got her as a breeder release. We haven't even had her a full month yet and she seems to have more energy too. But now I see Royal Canin has a food called Yorkshire 28. Has anyone tried it? Is it worth the price or should I just stick with what we have?

I will post a photo of her when I get a good one. I don't know who cut her hair last but she is going to get a new hairdresser! She's short on one side, long on the other and since being spayed her belly is bare to boot! Her coat was dull and dirty also. Not to mention the photos we took the day we brought her home are sad because you can see the worry and confusion in her eyes.

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Last edited by dogbert; 07-23-2008 at 07:26 AM.
dogbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!