View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #11
upindust
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncanmom View Post
a friend of mine had a dog that had similar symptoms and nearly died..the vet finally went in and if he hadn't he said she would have died..guess what they found ? Her topnot bow..it was blocking her intestines. Fortunately it wasn't sharp. The vet said another day and she would have been dead. First I was notified as I am the breeder and the vet at first inspection thought pancreatitis.. so no more top knot bows.
igot him in.. he got a virus from the garbage and is on 2 antibiotics and somethng to help witht he dirreah(though he didn't have it today but it looked like it wasn't far away) and he got his bordetella vaccine.. so now he is all vaccinated and good.. he doesn't like the bland food he has to eat.. my husband has to act like he's going to eat it to get teddy to be like NOO!! (scarfs down) I think we might buy some chicken and boil it and give him that instead of the whole canned prescription food. he also is being playful which is god becaue before he didn't even want to move the only thing that got him up was the idea of a car ride but as soon as we walked into the vets office he started beign playful.. he loves the vet.. such a weird dog.

~Member of the Teapot Club~
upindust is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!