View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #11
Mom2BabyNatalie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie3 View Post
I want all mine (2)fat hahaha! tell me how you feed and I tell you mine
they are adorable
I don't think I'm going to change their diet... but rather, the way I feed them.

I've noticed a time or two, Gracie "guarding" the food bowls or chasing the other dogs away so she can "hover" near the bowls.... I did intervene immediately but have found that even when putting the bowls in separate rooms, Gracie will run from one to the other - trying to keep the others away... (you'd think she'd shed a pound or so just doing that!!) haha...

Since I free feed currently, I think I'm going to just start a new routine and not leave food down all the time.

My kids get a kibble mixture of Wellness, Evo (red meat small bites), and Taste Of The Wild.... to this, I add a spritz of salmon oil...

Then once a day they get Avengers 100% buffalo, venison or rabbit canned - - mixed with their Missing Link supplement...

They also get fresh fruits and veggies 3 or 4 times a week and a bit of raw (chicken pieces or beef bones) a couple of times a week.

So I think I'll just keep up with the daily canned (morning) along with a serving of kibble... and then just the kibble given mid-day, late afternoon, and mid-evening.... and see how that goes.

Maybe I'll get Gracie a "baby treadmill"!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!