View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #12
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default rip little teaser

Rose I feel so terrible for you.. my heart breaks.. I too am so sick of people coming on these forums and telling new people not to buy a puppy unless it is tested.. this is so really wrong of them..most do not breed.. and for the most part they have never walked the walk and it is so easy to talk when it is not your babies that your testing.. and fearing losing them.
I have to say it makes me angry when newbies come on asking for help in what to look for and that is the first and foremost suggestion made.. when a vet knows you and knows your dogs.. and knows they are healthy.. and says why test a perfectly healthy dog that has delivered healthy babies.. then you listen to your vet who knows you.. not the people that believe they know what is to be.. this just breaks my heart.. I was one of the people that would have loved to have added teaser to my breeding program..
I know this has not only cost you in monies but more importantly .....emotionally!!!!!! the feeling you listened to the wrong people just to feel you were doing the right thing..your a good breeder and you need to listen to the right people on these issues.. and you need not be intimidated by what some like to stress how and what needs to be done..
I am sure many breeders and people looking into getting a new yorkie puppy have learned a lot by your posting.. for that I want to thank you. I know this must have been a hard post to write.. but losing teaser may just have saved many other puppies lives..
rip teaser.. I wanted to love you so much.. I think part of me did..
I also want to add..their are other ways to make a buyer know you stand behind the puppies you sell...
anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!