View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 02:52 PM   #4
Boggie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks,

We live in Southwest Louisiana.

We have been doing research on the internet for about 15 hours now. Although MVD has not been diagnosed yet, that is what they think it is. Again, right now she is at a pet emergency clinic where they do not have the capabilities to do the liver function test. We are gonna get that done tomorrow morning. The ONLY symptom she has are seizures. And this JUST started 2 days ago. That's what makes is so weird. My wife and I have printed a list of every known disease that dogs can get that causes siezures and are researching each of them. About 240. We are doing whatever we can to help out. Like i said, tomorrow we will know more after a couple of tests. Thanks for your prayers.

We go and see little baby Icee in her little "room". When she heard our voices she tried to stand and be happy for us, but the valume prevented her from that. She had 3 seizures while we were there, so im a bit worried. You should see her, poor baby, she kinda stretches out and runs in place lying down, she pees a little and opens her mouth very wide. I about lost it, my wife did.

I don't know how much longer I can hold it together, I have the hardest time being strong for my wife when this hurts me just as much. When we come into the house, Icee is usually running with her tail wagging to greet us and give us kisses. We both walked in today and about had a fit. I really hope we can resolve this problem and bring her back to normal.

Chad
Boggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!