View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

What a tough position to be in......

Last year, a friend said that she left her husband....and of course, I had to listen to all the things that he had done to cause the split. But, she would tell things that he would do and it was all good things...trying to make their marriage work...like he wanted to go see a counselor, he wanted her to go see a doctor (thinking it might be something they could fix...like if she was depressed, etc)....and finally told her that I had to give him credit for atleast trying...she on the other hand was just....goodbye..that's it.

They have since divorced...and I personally think it is sad...she is all happy and he is lost...they have two kids too in the middle of it. She still complains about him every since she gets...but since I have been friends w/ her and her ex....I think I have finally gotten it thru to her that she needs someone else to talk about this stuff to (a counselor is what I always bring up)....

It is horrible when this happens to friends.....and even worse, when they are both your friends.....
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!