View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #11
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandYorkies View Post
No....that would not be what I'd expect....I have 3 Yorkies all at 4lbs or a little less in the case of Tammy who was my last to be fixed.
I would say that she is not doing that as she is not sore.....SHE IS DOING IT BECAUSE SHE IS SORE !!!!
I found that surgery is really hard on these tiny dogs....Tara had baby teeth out too, Casper has had no surgery, and Tammy had rotten teeth out at the same time as her speying as she was bought as a rescue at 3 years old and they hadn't looked after her teeth.....she was very poorly....see pic below....I would get onto the Vet in the morning, if not sooner if you are worried....they should have her in overnight....she needs good pain meds and she needs to do as little as possible....certainly NOT running around as she will tear her stitches internally as well....PHONE THAT VET and ask their advice....that's what I'd be doing.
Let us know how she goes.....it is a worrying time as they get so ill....but you did the right thing getting the teeth out too at the same time....hopefully she won't ever have to go through that again.
She must be sooooo cute being that small
YOU NEED HER CHECKED AND ALSO PAIN MEDS THAT AGREE WITH HER....SHE IS SORE.

Best wishes to you and her.....Debra x x x x

pic one....Tammy after her speying and teeth out....she was like this for 3-4 days
pic two.... Tammy, Casper, Tara

My thoughts exactly !
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!